Monday, May 25, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge - CATCH UP, part two

Two books I've recently read....

Mind of a Molester, by Kenneth Quinn

 
 
This book is written by a friend of mine. It is presented in a very informative and interesting way. It showcases and highlights a raw and open account of addiction and healing. He shares the story of his past and how he worked through it...and beyond it.
 
 
Why I Married a Murderer and How I Survived the Divorce, by Teresa Roberts.
 

 
You know... sometimes you just end up with a book in your collection...with no rhyme or reason for it being there. So you read it. That's what happened...and that's what I did.  Not impressed. This book was basically a run down of the ups and downs of dating and all the bad relationships this lady ended up in.......almost a "poor pitiful me" type thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment