Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge - Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang Bang....... by Chelsea Handler.

Eh.... I was a bit disappointed in this book. I love watching Chelsea on Chelsea Lately --- but this book fell flat to me.

I couldn't decide which category to put this under .... initially. I just knew I liked her ... this book was on my list to read...and it became available through BookMooch -- so I grabbed it.  It was a quick read.... it's basically a handful of short essay/stories compiled together and called a book. Again, I wasn't impressed.

So --- after reading it, I decided to use it for the category "A Book with Bad Reviews" ---- although I couldn't really find much of a bad review online.....4 stars on most websites.... but, I'm giving it a bad review! So.... I'm counting it. I did find the review below... and I think it pretty much sums up my thoughts on it as well.

"All in all, I wouldn’t go as far as recommending that you do not read this book, but if you are looking for purposeful and solid literature, this is probably the wrong place for it. If, on the other hand, you want something you can read to pass the time while your brain is completely shut off, then it will probably do. If you do decide to read it, I suggest doing it in short spurs when the mood is right; otherwise it may feel like a bit too much at once."

No comments:

Post a Comment