Thursday, January 1, 2015

One Word 365



One Word 365

This is an interesting little ...challenge. Sounds simple enough...

Chose ONE WORD.

One word to focus on every day, all year long.
One word that sums up who you want to be or how you want to live.

Make a commitment ... and focus. BUT - if you stick to it, then it will shape your year...
...and potentially your life.

How big of an impact can ONE WORD make in your life?

I'm interested to see how this will work in mine. After some thought and a little research, I've decided to accept this challenge and chose ONE WORD.

The word I have chosen is:

VERVE

Definition: creative enthusiasm; the spirit and enthusiasm animating artistic composition or performance. Energy, vitality.

I want a year full of energy, full spirit and enthusiasm into everything I chose to do....and with this new focused energy, I feel this will open doors for me to do even more...
learn more things, explore new things, etc.

So, with this word in focus now, I'm interested to see what will become of it and how I will incorporate this word into my world. I do plan to incorporate this word into my "twentyfifteen". Below is the link to the website and more information.
Forget New Year’s
http://oneword365.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment